Table of Contents
Download Latest Unacademy App for PC or Laptop – For all Windows
Unacademy is one of India’s popular online learning applications, which has more than millions of users of it. There are several online learning applications worldwide, and Unacademy is one of those applications that is becoming more popular among users.
In this pandemic of COVID-19, where all the students are currently learning everything online, this application is essential for them. In this article, we will share all the information about the Unacademy app and how to download it on a PC.
Unacademy is India’s largest online learning platform where educators are top certified, and all the courses are worth to students who prefer online learning. This application provides lots of great features for easy learning, such as Live classes, Tests, Quizzes, a Training section,s and many more.
On this Application, you will find almost all the courses like NEET-UG, NEET-PG, Banking exams, IIT JEE, UPSC CSE, SSC exams, Air Force X & Y, NDA-UGC NET, CTS, Navy, State BSc, and many more courses. On this, you will have more than 15k tutors or educators with experience.
If you are looking for a way to download and install the Unacademy app on your PC, then you are at the right place. So stay tuned!
|App Developer :||Unacademy|
|Operating Systems :||Windows 7, 8 , 10, XP, Vista and Mac OS|
|Best Android Emulators :||BlueStacks & Nox App Player|
|Last Updated :||30 May 2021|
|Apk Version :||5.28.190|
|Size :||30.38 MB|
[New] Practice section and all new updated sections for Plus Learners.
[Improved] Notifications and reminders.
[Improved] Performance issue solved.
Features of Unacademy PC Application
As per the current scenario, Unacademy is the most preferable for all the students and tutors. There are lots of features of it, which attracts the students most. So let’s discuss it in detail.
- Students can participate in live exams as well as any quizzes for any subjects to prepare for exams.
- There are lots of courses available on Unacademy for any subjects and field.
- Students can learn from the top certified tutors in the industry.
- To make the online learning process easy, you can attend live lectures using the Unacademy app. Hence you can solve all your doubts.
- In this app, you can have mock tests and quizzes to learn even faster and keep track of your subjects.
- Students can get specific notifications or notes on your subject from the tutor to help you a lot.
- If you have good internet speed and connection, then you can watch lectures online, but in case you don’t have internet connectivity, then you can download it and save it to watch later.
- If you want more exciting features of an Unacademy app, you can subscribe to Plus membership and learn lots of other things.
Other features are;
- Interactive lessons
- Free courses and Plus courses
- Complete sessions with practical assigned tasks and many more
Requirements to install Unacademy on PC
To run this app, you need to log in with your Gmail account, but apart from this, several requirements of your PC are a must before installing the app.
- You Need a Maximum of 4 Gb RAm to install an Unacademy app so that you can feel an excellent user experience without any surfing data.
- Another one is, 2 GB of space on your hard disk is necessary for data storage.
- Another essential requirement is you should have a good internet speed to download the app and run the app.
How to Download and Install the Unacademy app on your PC
You can download the app from the below-given link of Nox and Bluestacks, and you can install them using Bluestacks or Nox App Player. You can choose any of them as per your choice.
Install Unacademy on your PC through Bluestacks
- First of all, Install Bluestacks on your pc. You can download it from its official site, or we have provided the link. So download it and install Unacademy for the laptop.
- After installing it launch the Bluestacks on your pc and click on the My Apps button in the emulator.
- Now, please search for the Unacademy application and install it.
- Now, You have to log in to your google account and download the app.
- Here you are done.
Install Unacademy on your PC through Nox App Player
- Install Nox App Player on your PC, and after installing, Launch the Nox app player.
- Then, log in to your Gmail account and search for the Unacademy app and install it through the Nox emulator.
- Here you are done. Now you can run the Unacademy app on your PC.
If you are facing any problem while downloading it or installing this app, then please feel free to share it with us.
In this article, we have shared all the information regarding the Unacademy application. You can take the help from it and try the Unacademy app on your PC. If you still have questions or any problems or have any issues regarding the application, please let us know in the comment section below. Thanks a million.