Flud is an application which is used to download the multiple torrents files without any speed issue. It is designed in a way that it is Android-based and user friendly usability makes it more functional.
As you know, torrent is an easy and fast way to share any large files without a single cost. Using Torrent, you can download Movies, Softwares, songs and many more things. We can proudly say that it is one of the most reliable source to download and digital media or products in free of cost.
If you want to download the premium content that too on free of cost, then you will also need a torrent client to download the torrent files on your device. In this article, we are going to share the details about Flud Torrent downloader. so let’s get started!
Table of Contents
What is Flud App?
Flud app is widely used by more than million of users across the world-wide. It is mainly designed for the android devices. The main advantage of using this Flud app is, it doesn’t have any limitations on how many content you have downloaded.
Along with this, it doesn’t let you compromise on the speed of both upload speed or download speed. The app is so popular that people also want to download Flud App in their PC. So let’s discuss the features of it.
Features of Flud App
- As we mentioned above, it lets you download the many torrent files with the highest speed using the app.
- Whenever multiple files are being downloaded, then it allows to specify the priority.
- As per your wish, you can select or choose any files that you want to download.
- Another great feature is, Flush app can instantly recognize and then detect the Magnet links which are available on the page from the browser.
- Unlike other applications, you will not have any annoying advertisements in your Flud application.
- To make it easier the user interface of this site and navigation is very smooth, so you don’t have any problem to find any menus.
- This app has several built-in supports such as IP Filtering, Proxy and Encryption support and many more.
- To automatically download the torrent files you can enable RSS-feed-support.
- While downloading a torrent file, you can quickly move torrent files to another folder.
|19 February 2020
[Improved] – Bug fixed
[New] – New option of “Download first and last pieces first.”
so these were the features of Flud App. There can be more too, but we have highlighted the best one to have this application in your device. Now let’s see the installation process of Flud app.
How to Download and Install Flud App in your PC?
Before we proceed further, to install the fluid app, we have to install the Bluestacks android emulator on your PC. So along with that let’s have brief info of the requirement for Flud app.
- Memory Requirement – More than 4 GB RAM
- Hard-disk Storage – 2 GB Free
- Operating System – Windows 7/8/10
- Internet Connection – Required
How to install Bluestacks Emulator on your PC?
Bluestacks emulator is the best-known emulator to install any application in your PC and Bluestacks have simple user-interface with excellent graphics performance. To download it,
- Download and install the Bluestacks on your PC. You can download it from its website or this highlighted link.
- Now, Run the emulator file as Admin.
- After downloading it, grant all the required permissions and start the installation.
- Choose the appropriate path for installation, and here you are done!
How to Install the Flud app via Bluestacks?
- First of all, Launch the Bluestacks emulator on your PC and let it be load properly.
- Now, Using google account sign in to the emulator.
- Open the Google Play store app and search for the “Flud App.”
- Now you can install and download the Flud app on your PC.
- Hence you are done.
So all the procedure is done. You can enjoy the Flud app on your PC.
In this article, we shared all the essential information related to the Flud app so you can enjoy multiple torrent files without any issue of speed. If you are having any trouble while downloading it or install it, then you can reach out to us via comment section without any hesitation. Thanks a million!