Today in the market, there are several video editing apps are available. Today we are going to tell you one of the best Image and video editing tool KineMaster and it is a popular tool with lots of great features with a full-fledged video development environment.
Video editing skill is must if you have any youtube channel. So to attract the audiences and viewers, you must have to put efforts on your video creativity. KineMaster is popular because YouTubers edits their videos and upload them on youtube to earn more money.
KineMaster provides you easy user interface, so you don’t need any guidance to run the KineMaster. A beginner can use it without any difficulties. Simple user interface of KineMaster provides you the advanced video editing tools. So let’s discuss about it in brief.
Why should you use KineMaster?
KineMaster lets you make the professional videos with the animation effects, VFX with excellent features of it. One of the main reason to use it is, User-friendly interface that doesn’t require a prior knowledge of anything.
By using this tool, you can save your time as well as money too. KineMaster supports Multilayer of any video, text and images as well. You can merge the layouts and edit them with animation effects and audio. Before installing the application, let’s discuss the features of it.
Features of KineMaster for PC
- You can control the speed of video.
- It enables you to record the real-time video.
- As we discussed, it supports multiple layouts or layers of Text, Video, Images, stickers and many more.
- After completion of editing as well as while editing the video, it allow to preview the facility.
- It provides 3D transition effects with higher quality of fading and wipes.
- KineMaster offers the background green screen effects and let you control the Hue, Saturation, Brightness and many more.
- It will automatically optimize the unsupported video format.
- It provides you frames, using this you can trim, slice or splice your video.
- KineMaster provides you several options of Themes, Animation, Audio and Video effects and many more.
How to Download and Install KineMaster?
To download the KineMaster in your PC, you must have an Android emulator in your PC. Android emulator is a software which allows you to install the android app on your PC or Laptop. KineMaster is available for both Android and iOS users, but to install it on your PC you have to use Android Emulator.
There are two best android Emulator: Nox App Player and Bluestacks. You can use any of them as per your choice. We will provide you with guidance on how to use both of these emulators.
Install KineMaster using Nox App Player
Nox App Player is best android emulator for both Windows and MAC. It is free of costs, and the user-interface is friendly that it will allow you to install the app and games in your PC.
This Nox App Player is fast, secure and very user-friendly. It can handle the high CPU consumer apps without any clutter.
- Operating System – Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista
- Processor – AMD(Dual-Core) or Intel
- Memory Requirement – More than 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard-disk Storage – 1 GB Free
Follow the below steps to install KineMaster using Nox App Player:
- First of all,Install Nox App Player on your PC. You can download it from it’s official website or the given link here.
- And, after installing open the Nox App Player and Set it up through your Gmail account.
- Now on search panel, search for the KineMaster and install it.
- After the completion of installing, you can use it KineMaster on your PC.
- Here you are done!
Must-Read – WordPress 5.5 Sitemap 404 bug discovered!
Install KineMaster using Bluestacks
Bluestacks emulator is the best-known emulator to install any application in your PC and Bluestacks have simple user-interface with excellent graphics performance.
Bluestacks is well-optimized due to its performance. Thus it performs same as your android phone. So you can easily download the app through Bluestacks.
- Operating System – Windows 7/8/10
- Processor – AMD or Intel
- Memory Requirement – More than 2 GB RAM
- Hard-disk Storage – 5 GB Free disk space
- Graphics – Intel HD 5200 or higher
Follow the below steps to install KineMaster using Bluestacks:
- Download and install the Bluestacks on your PC. You can download it from its website or this highlighted link.
- Now, launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- In search panel, please search for the KineMaster and install it.
- After installation, you can easily use it without any difficulties.
- Here you are done!
So in this article, we shared the information about one of the best-known video editing tool- KineMaster. It’s features and Installation process with proper guidance we hope that you can install it. Still, if you find anything complicated or have any query regarding this, then don’t forget to share it with us using the comment section below. Thanks a million!