Table of Contents
TinyUmbrella Free Download – Best iOS tool to Downgrade iOS Software
TinyUmbrella is one of the most popular software that you can use for iOS systems such as iPhones, including iPods and iPads. Have you ever felt that after upgrading the system you would like to go for the old one because the new updates in the systems are not as much as impressive than the older one! And we know that after upgrading the system, it is next to impossible to revert. If you are suffering from this situation then you don’t have to worry, Here is the solution “TinyUmbrella” Application.
Here we will provide you with the download link and also let you know how this application works and the features of it. In this application, whatever errors you will get related to this software, you will able to solve them. So stay tuned!
Security and Safety of TinyUmbrella
We all know that security is the most important thing that any user will preserve that. You don’t need to worry about any security issues as we have already accessed this application on many devices. We have also checked the vulnerability checklist of both old and the new firmware, and hence it safe to use. This TinyUmbrella application provides you with the feature of revert back to the older or previous version, and you will get rid of the current jailbroken version.
The best thing about this TinyUmbrella Application is you can also download this for Windows. It saves your data without losing anything, and you can update it to the latest version without any hesitation because of this application.
Why Should You Use TinyUmbrella?
- Here the best and Important thing about this application is that it is free of costs. Whatever the features this application has, you don’t need to pay anything for that secretly,
- Another main thing is you will not lose your data when you use this application to change the version of your iOS devices.
- This application used to resolve some of the problems like suppose your Phone is in recovery mode, and you are unable to revert the problem, then this application becomes useful.
- It is also useful when you are getting many bugs while trying to connect to iTunes or many more.
- Using this application, you will able to restore all the information of the device, and also you can save the shsh file.
- One more great thing is that this application is available for all the servals’ platforms such as Android, Windows, Mac, and so on.
Features of TinyUmbrella application
- This application is free of cost.
- This application supports all the devices, and you can easily connect or disconnect your devices.
- The GUI of this application is very user-friendly.
- The main aim of this TinyUmbrella application is to save and give you all shsh blobs and helps you to downgrade the version according to your choice.
- Here the new thing is, the latest Windows 8 versions-x64 can detect all the files automatically once your device is connected to your PC.
How to download TinyUmbrella Application?
In this article, we are going to share each step for all the available platforms. So let’s get started!
TinyUmbrella Application for Android
- First of all, Open the Settings menu and open the Security Options from your Android Phone
- Now, Search for the “unknown sources” and allow that option or turn on that feature. The reason behind doing this, you will be able to download the third party application on your phone, and you can also install them.
- We have given you the link below to download the TinyUmbrella Application, so download and install that application on your Android Phone.
- Next, open the application on your phone and open the Android “Data Recovery” menu. Now, you have to use the USB cable to connect your Android Phone to your computer. Check that the USB debugging option is enabled. This can be found by opening the developer options under the Settings of your Android device.
- After the completion of the detection part, you may proceed further with the recovery option in the application. When it detects all recovery files, then you can select the data which you want to recover in your Phone.
- It will take some time and finally it’s done!
TinyUmbrella Application for iOS
- We have given the link below to download the TinyUmbrella Application for iOS, so download that application.
- Now, you have to download the desktop application after the download completion of the TinyUmbrella application for iOS.
- While downloading the desktop application, you may get the error, so for that, you have to download the “JAVA” to run this application.
- To download this Java, search the Java Option in Google and download the free Java setup file. Make sure that you are downloading this from the official Java website and then proceed ahead to install the application.
- Now, open the TinyUmbrella application, and it may ask for verification of your device data. Then this application will successfully installed on your PC.
- Give the permit to all required permission to run the application. Now connect your device with the PC and let it detects the files. When it will discover all the files, then you will be able to downgrade the version of your device
- When it detects your phone, then select the appropriate iOS version in the application.
- You will now be able to check the different shsh blobs. If not, then click on the Save button.
- Afterwards, you can use the option to start the TSS server to run your selected version of iOS. If the server is still not started, then don’t proceed further.
- Now, open the iTunes application on your desktop. Put the iPhone in DFU mode.for that DFU mode holds the power button and home button for ten seconds. Now stop pressing the power button and continue with the home button for ten seconds.
- Then, select the device in the iTunes application and press Shift + alt buttons to restore the file.
- Now, open the IPSW file, and you will able to downgrade your device to the selected version of your choice.
TinyUmbrella Application for Windows
When there is a point to restore firmware, then most of all applications are not supported, and some of them come up with many bugs. But, TinyUmbrella is the most commonly used application that is available for Windows PC.
You can download the TinyUmbrella application for Windows from given below link.
- To download the application for Windows, you must need to have Java on your PC. You can download that from Google. Then you can install them in your PC same as your Android Phone. To use the TinyUmbrella application in your Windows PC, you can follow the steps mentioned earlier and install them into your PC.
- Now, insert the USB cord of the device into the PC. It means a Connect device with the PC.
- Now, your device would be in the recovery mode, so open the TinyUmbrella application and let it detect the device.
- When you get the alert that you are in the recovery mode, you need to exit the recovery mode so that the TinyUmbrella application will fix all the recovery errors after booting.
Download TinyUmbrella for Windows
TinyUmbrella Application for Mac
- Click the below-given link to download the TinyUmbrella application for Mac.
- Now, to run this application, you have to click on the mac os x file. For this installation process, you need to have Java installed on your mac os.
- When you open the application, all your files will be verified by the TinyUmbrella application. After the procedure of verification, you will be able to connect the device, and you can use the older firmware version of the device.
- Now, open the TinyUmbrella application and connect your device with the USB cable and then check that it has defected the top left part of the screen or not.
- Now, make sure to select the device, and it will fetch the shsh blobs for you. Then you will be able to find the shsh blobs on your Mac.
Download TinyUmbrella Application for Mac
In this article, we have provided you with all the steps and the download link for all the mentioned platforms. So we hope you can use this TinyUmbrella application very quickly. We hope that this article could help you to get back the version that you loved! Thanks for reading!