Download the Latest Version of TinyUmbrella For Android – Free to Download and 100% WorkingBy • Last Updated
Table of Contents
TinyUmbrella For Android
Nowadays, smartphones are used by 90 to 98 % of the population of the world. Smartphone, A simple meaning is Android. Our life depends upon the smartphone, From waking up to share special moments, current activity, and many more things, in which smartphones are a must. We can say somewhere we are addicted to it. And this craze is not for youngsters but also children, teenage people, older people, in short, all are under this 90 to 98% category! Today the whole world is merged into this single smartphone in many ways such as our pictures, Videos, Documents, Work, Important data or files, Banking, and many more. These primary things are there into a single smartphone.
Now, assume one scenario! What if you suddenly lose all data from the phone, and that became so accidentally so you want to recover whole data in a device again! What should you do now?
Here comes this application, TinyUmbrella! To recover those old data, we need special software or any application for backup and restore our data. Now we can assume this can be the only reason behind the developing of the TinyUmbrella; This TinyUmbrella application for android helps us to retain the copy of data as an external file. So we can use that external file and restore the data if required.
TinyUmbrella, Which is also available in Android, So using this TinyUmbrella application, we can restore the data as well as downgrade the version of the android device. There are many reasons behind downgrading the firmware, such as you have set the option of Auto-update software, or you have manually selected to upgrade the software. But you like the older than newly-downloaded, So Revert is possible in this TinyUmbrella Application.
TinyUmbrella Application is easy to use, and it has quite a user-friendly interface. If you use this file, then it saves our data in shsh blobs as an external file, which can be used to restore the previous version of your device. It is the most efficient application for both of the users’ iPhones and Android.
Semaphore has developed this TinyUmbrella Application. This company has merged two different software into one. For the convenience of the user Tiny Tss and Umbrella are combined into one. In those starting days company has only designed this application for iPhone users only but then on the user demand, they have also developed for the Android users. The great thing is, this Android version of TinyUmbrella application became much popular than the iPhone! These features of the app are free. We don’t need to pay anything to use this TinyUmbrlla Application. We can easily download this from the internet as it is a free licensed Application.
Features of TinyUmbrella Application
- TinyUmbrella application is used to restore the system information as well as it also helps to restore the older version of the device.
- This application saves the shsh blobs of the device’s files and also informs the user that which file or version is safe to downgrade and to restore them on the device.
- TinyUmbrellaapplication helps to detect the risky file or application on the device.
|Publisher||The Firmware Umbrella|
|Release Date||Mar 30, 2017|
|Operating System||All Android Devices|
Technicalities of TinyUmbrella Application
- License – Free to use
- Size of Application – 40 MB (Approx)
- Can be used in – Android devices
What’s New in Latest Version of TinyUmbrella?
This TinyUbrella Application now quickly navigate us with their new user-friendly GUI. TinyUmbrella now automatically detects and downloads the shsh blobs from the new release of TinyUmbrella. Not only this, you can find the best performance with this new version and also that some of the bugs are removed and also have Improved the current version.
How to Download TinyUmbrella Application for Android?
- First of all, Go to the Settings of your device and select the Security option. Then select “unknown sources” or turn on that feature. If that feature is already on that ignore this step.
- After doing so, This will help you to install the Third-party application, which means you can install the TinyUmbrella Application.
- Now, Download the TinyUmbrella application from given below link and after the installation procedure, open the TinyUmbrella application.
- Then, you have to click on the Android Data Recovery. When scanning starts, it will let us know the already stored files. This procedure will take a few minutes, so wait for the completion of the process.
- Now, you can save the current version of firmware, or you can restore the older version of firmware of the device with the help of USB cable.
- That’s it!
Download TinyUmbrella application for Android