Are you bored of twitter? Well, it helps a lot to keep you entertained and full of information but it’s not for everyone. Or maybe you want to take a break from social media to concentrate on studies or because of some other reasons.
So in this post I am going to how to delete your Twitter account.
Things To Know Before Leaving Twitter
There are few things you should know before taking this decision. Let’s go through them
1- Sadly, you can’t do this from the Twitter application. You will need a computer (or a phone with a browser set to desktop mode).
2- Twitter will keep your information in its servers for 30 days after you deactivate your account. You know… just in case if you again missed your Twitter and decide to come back.
3- In these 30 days, you can reactivate your account by simply logging in.
4- If for any reason you want to use the same email or username on a new account, you can simply change them in the settings, then confirm your changes. Just make sure this is done before deactivating the account at hand.
5- Some content may still be view-able for a few days. If you really need some stuff to disappear, go delete it first.
How to delete your Twitter account
So, now let’s get back to the main topic. To delete your twitter account the follow the simple steps given below
- Open your browser and head over to Twitter.com.
- Click on the “Profile and settings” button, which is the little profile picture located on the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “Settings”.
- Scroll down and click on the “Deactivate my account” link at the bottom of the page.
- After reading the given information, you can go ahead and select “Deactivate @_____”.
- You will be asked to verify your action by entering your password. Go ahead and do so.
- You are done!No more tweets, retweets or favorites for you; you are free!
I hope you like our posts on this blog. If you have any suggestions or you are facing any problem let me know in the comment section, I will reach you ASAP.