Today Ahrefs just launched the “Ahrefs Webmaster Tools.” You can consider this same as Google Search Console. To optimize the website of the content creator, They want to provide some of the data.
If you have used the Pro version of Ahrefs then, this feature is quite familiar to you. Essentially, it is now let you use the Site Explorer and Site Audit feature for the free for verified websites.
As we mentioned, these features are not unique, but they have now combined in Ahrefs Webmaster Tools – AWT. In simple terms, we can assume that they are making some parts that are freely available to the users.
Benefits of Ahrefs Webmaster Tool
If you already have Ahrefs, then you will get a lot more on this. Let’s have a look on to it:
- On your Dashboard, you can have Unlimited Varified projects.
- Per Project Limits for the verified sites.
- Lite Plans Improvements, and many more.
There is new verification method for AWT. You can verify the website by using your Google account to Ahrefs. You can verify the website through another way such as DNS record, HTML file or HTML tag and many more.
If you want to use this Ahrefs Webmaster Tool then what you will get, let’s know this more!
- You can scan your SEO issues of the website, which are decreasing the performance of your website.
- Get user-friendly reports and filters for Inbound and outbound link profiles.
- You can browse backlink data of your website.
- Know more about Keywords, How and where to use them, Keyword difficulties and many more.
You can have automatic email alerts about the health of the website, Keywords ranking, lost and new backlinks and many more. Some of the functionality of Google search console, is not fulfilling for a better health and SEO of the site, so you can achieve your goal by using Ahrefs Webmasters Tools for the rest!
Using this AWT, Now you can track your keywords, Backlinks, SEO issues and many more with absolutely no costs. Just verify your site and you are done!